Tutoring Schedules | Types of Tutoring | Academic Support | Tools & Resources | Meet our Tutors | Become a Tutor | Instructors Toolbox
We use an online Student Employee Timesheet that can be completed on mobile devices. Please follow the instructions below; consult Tutoring Services staff or visit C286 if you have any doubts about they way you are filling out your timesheet.
To find your Student Employee Timesheet, log in to the myMATC portal, using the same login and password that you use for your email and Blackboard. The timesheets are under the Staff menu. (If you do not have a Staff menu option, you will need to call the IT Help Desk at 414-297-6541, or ext. 76541.)
Alternatively, you can bypass the portal and log directly into Self-Service (Ellucian Go), if you are already comfortable doing so. Timesheets are in the "employee" section under "time entry."
Follow the instructions provided by the CareerHub / Work Study office, which should have been emailed to you. Remember:
- Check the Payroll Dates for Students for due dates and pay dates.
- Timesheets are due no later than 6 p.m. Thursday unless otherwise noted on the pay schedule.
- If you are scheduled to work days in a pay period after timesheets are due:
- You must STILL turn them in by the due date!!!
- Enter the hours you are scheduled to work.
- If you do not work, or you need to make adjustments to the timesheet, contact the Tutoring Services office.
- When submitting your timesheet, please make sure that all times are entered correctly AND that they match your time clock receipts.
- Your Start and Stop times should be entered as they appear on a digital clock (1:00, 1:15, 1:30 ...).
- Round your Start and Stop times to the nearest 15-minute mark.
- If you work more than six (6) hours consecutively, you must take a 30-minute unpaid break.
- You have to submit twice, once for each week of the pay period.
- Paper attendance sheets for the pay period should be submitted with the corresponding timesheets. Please verify that your attendance is correctly entered in Navigate before turning in your sheets, which go in the basket in C286 (or to your Educational Assistant).
Tutoring Services is closed for break. We'll re-open for Summer semester Monday, June 13.
The Computer Center in M273 is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday during break.