Tutoring Schedules | Types of Tutoring | Academic Support | Tools & Resources | Meet our Tutors | Become a Tutor | Instructors Toolbox
This lab is temporarily closed for construction. Staff are working in the Computer Center, M273.
Find out when the seven centers are open and closed.
We are closed at this time. Once we re-open, we will gladly host your classes.
The friendly staff in the Communication Center can help with:
- Working with the Microsoft Office and Google Suite of services
- Downloading assignments from and submitting them to Blackboard
- Creating and saving documents
- Formatting documents with Adobe, Microsoft and Google software tools
- Inserting YouTube videos into Power Points
- Printing, copying, scanning documents
What can you do with your Stormer Pass in C278?
- Use the computers
- Print in black and white or in color
- Make copies
- Borrow headphones, book stands
Every semester MATC puts $10 on your card for free printing/copying. If you don't have the card, apply for one in Room S303 at the Downtown Campus.
There is no charge for scanning to e-mail.
- No drinking or eating allowed.
- No talking on your cell phone.
- No children of any age.
- MATC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Staff does not know every software installed in the center. Please see your instructor for specialty software instructions.
- Staff does not know every course. Please bring your homework assignments with you when seeking help.
- Everyone must log into the kiosk at the front door when entering.
- Please be respectful of all students and staff in the center.
Tutoring and Academic Support locations
Downtown Milwaukee Campus:
Tutoring Services, C286 | Communication Center, C278 | Computer Center, M273 | Math & Science Center, C271 | Writing Center, C270
Bilingual Services, M224 | Multicultural Services, M238 | Student Accommodation Services, C219 | Veterans Resource Center, S314
Mequon Campus, A282 | Oak Creek Campus, A208 | West Allis Campus, Room 249