Tutoring Schedules | Types of Tutoring | Academic Support | Tools & Resources | Meet our Tutors | Become a Tutor | Instructors Toolbox
This lab is closed for Summer 2022. Please seek computer and software help in M273.
All hours are subject to change without notice; call 414-297-6739 to verify.
What can you do with your Stormer Pass in C278?
- Use the computers
- Print in black and white or in color
- Make copies
- Borrow headphones, book stands
Every semester MATC puts $10 on your card for free printing/copying. If you don't have the card, apply for one in Room S303 at the Downtown Campus.
There is no charge for scanning to e-mail.
The friendly staff in the Communication Center can help with:
- Working with the Microsoft Office and Google Suite of services
- Downloading assignments from and submitting them to Blackboard
- Creating and saving documents
- Formatting documents with Adobe, Microsoft and Google software tools
- Inserting YouTube videos into Power Points
- Printing, copying, scanning documents
- No drinking or eating allowed.
- No talking on your cell phone.
- No children of any age.
- MATC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Staff does not know every software installed in the center. Please see your instructor for specialty software instructions.
- Staff does not know every course. Please bring your homework assignments with you when seeking help.
- Everyone must log into the kiosk at the front door when entering.
- Please be respectful of all students and staff in the center.
Academic Support locations
Downtown Milwaukee Campus:
Tutoring Services, C286 | Communication Center, C278 | Computer Center, M273 | Math & Science Center, C271 | Writing Center, C270
Bilingual Services, M224 | Multicultural Services, M238 | Student Accommodation Services, C219
Mequon Campus, A282 | Oak Creek Campus, A208 | West Allis Campus, Room 249