Tutoring Schedules | Types of Tutoring | Academic Support | Tools & Resources | Meet our Tutors | Become a Tutor | Instructors Toolbox
- No drinking or eating allowed
- No cell phone use
- No children of any age
- Not responsible of lost or stolen items
We are closed at this time and once we open we will gladly open to your classes.
We are closed during COVID times.
Find out when all eight centers are open and closed.
Monday and Tuesday
7:30 am - 4 pm
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
West Allis Campus 249
7:45 am - 4:15 pm
Kim's Hours in M-273
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
7:30 am - 1:30 pm
7:30 am - 12:30 pm
What can you do with your Stormer Pass in C278?
- Use the computers
- Print in black and white
- Print in color
- Make copies
- Borrow headphones, book stands
If you don't have the card, apply for one in Room S303 at the Downtown Campus.
Every semester MATC puts $10 on your card for free printing/copying.
There is no charge for scanning to e-mail.
- Staff does not know every software installed in the center. Please see your instructor for specialty software instructions.
- Staff does not know every program. Please bring your homework assignments with you when seeking help.
- Everyone must log into the kiosk at the front door when entering.
- Please be respectful of all students and staff in the center.
Tutoring and Academic Support locations
Downtown Milwaukee Campus:
Tutoring Services, C286 | Communication Center, C278 | Computer Production Center, M273 | Math & Science Center, C271 | Writing Center, C270
Bilingual Services, M224 | Multicultural Services, M238 | Student Accommodation Services, C219 | Veterans Resource Center, S314
Mequon Campus, A282 | Oak Creek Campus, A208 | West Allis Campus, Room 249