Welcome | Types of Tutoring | Tutoring Schedules | Academic Support | Tools & Resources | Meet our Tutors | Become a Tutor | Instructors Toolbox
Welcome to the Communication Center!
Welcome to the Communication Center,
C278, Milwaukee Campus
Monday 7:45 am ~ 4:15 pm
Tuesday 7:45 am ~ 4:15 pm
Wednesday 7:45 am ~ 4:15 pm
Thursday 7:45 am ~ 4:15 pm
Friday 7:45 am ~ 4:15 pm
Saturday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm (starting 9/9/2017)
all hours are subject to chance without notice
Monday - Friday
7:45 am -4 pm
Monday - Wednesday
8:30 am ~ 1:30 pm
8:30 am ~ 12:30 pm
Micro Soft Office 2013 and 2016 Help
Tuesday 1:00 pm - 4 pm
- Staff does not know every software installed in the center. Please see your instructor for speciality software instructions.
- Staff does not know every program. Please bring your homework assignments with you when seeking assistance.
- Center is available for classes, but prior sign-up is required; please see staff.
- Everyone must swipe a valid MATC Stomer card every time they enter the center.
- Please be respectful of all students and staff in the center.
- NO cell phone use in the center.
- NO food or drink in the center.
- NO children of any age allowed in the center.
- MATC and ASC are not responsible for lost or stolen items in the center.
To assist MATC students to develop the skills they need to become more confident in using computer software, Blackboard, Infonline and more.
The services are free-of-charge and first-come, first-served.
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
What can you do with your Stormer Pass in C278?
- Use the computers
- Print in black and white
- Print in color
- Make copies
- Borrow headphones, book stands
If you don't have the card, apply for one in Room S303 at the Downtown Campus.
Every semester MATC puts $10 on your card for free printing/copying.
There is no charge for faxing and scanning to e-mail.
Tutoring and Academic Support locations
Downtown Milwaukee Campus:
Tutoring Services, C201 | Communication Center, C278 | Computer Production Center, M273 | Math Center, C271 | Science Center, C271 | Writing Center, C270
Bilingual Services, M224 | Multicultural Services, M238 | Student Accommodation Services, C219
Mequon Campus, A282 | Oak Creek Campus, A208 | West Allis Campus, Room 249